We are pleased to provide our audiences with several discount options.
* $5 INVITED CHARITY DRESS REHEARSAL - DATE TBA at 7:30 pm - ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT: GROUP TBA
* $5 Morning Shows : Morning Discount Shows are offered to SCHOOLS - public, private, or home school groups, SENIOR'S Groups, or any PUBLIC SERVICE GROUPS i.e. firemen & staff, policemen & staff, military, non-professional hospital & paramedic staff, etc. A limited number of CHAPERONES are admitted free for school or special needs groups (1 per 10 students).
Tickets must be purchased in advanced and a 15% non-refundable deposit must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the show. Full payment must be recent no later than arrival at the theatre. Contact Chesapeake Arts Center BOX OFFICE: (410) 636-6597.
Educational Packets are provided to each School Group after deposit is received. Packet includes information on the show, playwright 's biography, Shakespeare and the Old Globe, theatre history, word search and other word puzzles, a sample script, instructions on theatre critique and playwriting, plus much more!
* Complimentary STUDENT Tickets: Two Complimentary Tickets to an evening show or matinee will be distributed to a chosen student via their teacher. If you are a teacher and your students would like to submit a picture or essay about the story for consideration, please send your name, school, grade, and student's pictures or essays to: 219 Holland Road, Severna Park, MD 21146. Announcement will be made two weeks prior to the show opening.
* We Promote Literacy Night: Donate a new children's or adult book and receive a 2 for 1 ticket coupon for Merely Players' next show. All books will be donated to local hospitals, shelters, juvenile centers, etc.
* Outlet Discount Ticket Sales: Please check back for local vendors selling discount tickets. (Not available for every production)
* MP Sponsor Group: Merely Players is pleased to sponsor a special needs group for each production and provide complimentary tickets for the group and their chaperones. These groups might be an underprivileged school class, a scout troop who is working hard on a community service project, foster children, a school class who has undertaken a special project related to the show, a book club working on the book, etc.
To have your special needs group considered for sponsorship, please e-mail a one page information brief on your group. Tell us why you feel your group should become our Spring Production Honorary Troupe Members. Send to: MP Sponsor Group Application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: TBA.